Monday, July 10, 2006

Night Out

Sorry everyone for the false alarm re night out 7th July. A number of people couldn't make it so I canned it but wasn't around to tell you. Bad little social secretary.

I'd like to get some consensus for a date and what people would prefer to do.

Free dates that I have so far are:

Thursday 20 July
Friday 21 July
Wednesday 26 July
Thursday 3 August
Thursday 10 August

Plus any of the Tuesday evenings in that period

Yes, a wide selection but I'm trying to optimise numbers.

Also, what would everyone like to do? I would be happy to have a BBQ at my place near London Bridge with or without partners. Or we can head out for another meal at one of London's fine establishments.

Please give me a bit of an idea and I'll organise, no problemo. I'm on nights for the Away Day so won't be seeing you so emails will have to do. My phone no is 0779 299 4702

Have fun

Love Lara

No comments: